Monday, October 19, 2009

What if i stumble.....


I use to listen to this song all the time and I heard it today on the way to Life Group. I do believe that this is a fear for many if not all of us as Christ followers, but none of us are perfect.....we will all stumble from time to time.

When I hear this song I can't help think of the little eyes that watch me every day and the little ears that hear and it brings me to my knees. I also can't help but to think of the students that have been in my life, are in my life and will be in my life. This is so very much the cry of my heart when I feel the weight of leading this next generation. God help me lead them, love them, guide them, protect them and teach them. And God help the majority of that be done just by them seeing the life I live myself.





"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today
Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips
Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle.
That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."

No comments: